Does your son?
-Avoid social interactions with similar-age peers
-Prefer video games/internet to spending time with peers in real life
-Keep his face buried in his phone while in social situations
-Have difficulty “reading a room”
-Have friends in school but never sees them outside of school
-Not appear to have benefited from social skills groups in the past
Social anxiety is very common and often inaccurately mistaken for difficulty with social skills in boys diagnosed with ADHD or learning differences.
Center for ADHD is pleased to offer separate social anxiety groups for boys in middle school and high school. These groups will teach boys specific skills and strategies to manage social anxiety and be able to learn amongst a group of boys who share similar profiles. These groups are designed for boys with or without a diagnosis of ADHD or disabilities.
Groups will be held Tuesday evenings, start February 13 and will run for 6 weeks total. Fee is $420 plus cost of workbook.
- Groups start Tuesday February 13, 2018.
- Fee: $400 for 6 weeks plus cost of workbook and dinner.
- All participants new to Center for ADHD are required to have an intake assessment
- Group size is limited thus early registration is strongly recommended
- We cannot prorate tuition for missed sessions