Center for ADHD is unlike any other practice in Philadelphia area or Southern New Jersey because of our highly specialized skill-building approach. Our clients find our approach to be a welcome alternative to traditional psychotherapy (talk therapy), coaching and social skills groups.
Our extensive training and education in teaching skills and strategies designed for individuals who struggle with social, executive functioning and emotional regulation skills as a result of ADHD, learning disabilities, Asperger’s or related challenge is the reason people come from throughout the Philadelphia area as well as Southern New Jersey to work with us.
Here are some of the common diagnostic labels and learning issues we work with:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADHD combined with anxiety
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Higher-verbal autism spectrum diagnoses (high-functioning autism)
- Auditory processing disorder
- Sensory integration disorder
- Mild intellectual disabilities
- Expressive and receptive language delays
- Semantic-pragmatic disorder
Feel free to reach out to us so you can learn more about what we do and how we can help your family.