Please note: Boys who primarily struggle with social anxiety would best be served by our social anxiety groups prior to starting How to Hang Out. If you are unsure if your son struggles with social anxiety please contact us to set up an appointment.
Topics covered in How to Hang Out include:
- Understanding other’s thoughts/feelings/intentions and understanding how you come across to other boys
- Improving situational intelligence (reading a room)
- How to age-appropriately show an interest in other boys so they know you want to be friends
- Using your language to relate to other’s experiences
- Unlearning social skills that are not natural to the way boys socially communicate with each other
Please contact us if you would like your son to join How to Hang Out, space in the program is limited each session and each session does fill up, early registration is highly recommended.